Phone (08) 9021 3988 Fax (08) 9091 5761 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Medical Consultations
- Assessment and management of acute and chronic medical problems
- Medical Management
- General Health surveillance
- GP Management plans and Team care arrangements
- Mental Health Care Plans
- ECG and Spirometry
- Drivers License Medicals
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Point of care ultrasound (including 3D)
- Onsite Pathology Collection Service - by Clinipath - 8am to 1pm then 1.30-3pm Monday to Friday
Please note that pensioners and health care card holders are not routinely bulk billed. If you are having financial difficulties please ask to discuss this with our practice manager - Jennifer Church - PRIOR to making an appointment with our doctors
Results and Telephone consultations
Generally patients are able to call Reception to check results of investigations. We encourage patients to call between 1-2pm to check on results. Reception staff are able to review any notes the doctor has left regarding your results. If there is further information needed to be communicated with you regarding your results you may be called by the practice nurse or your doctor or be called by reception to make an appointment. Some investigations results should be only discussed in person (such as HIV results) and the doctor may request that you make a follow up appointment for those results.
Our doctors are generally unable to do telephone consultations or take phone calls. If you wish to follow up or discuss your results with your doctor further please make an appointment.